BFDI/BFDIA/IDFB/BFB ೨ My Elimination Orders (Part 1)
(SPOILERS) (WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE YOU READ THE DESCRIPTION)
Today I’m finally done with my eliminations! I worked on 3 elimination orders for 3 days! Finally On this day at 9:00 PM CET the premiere took place and i’d like to thank you very much for taking part in it! Now I’ll exchange very detailed information on what it looked like…
If there was a win of a challenge, the team will be shown with a green glare (in BFDIA orange glare means second place). The other team were in a trouble. Each elimination was shown in such a way that the object whose votes were from the smallest to the largest was exchanged! The last person has been eliminated! In each final, viewers give the vote for one of them to win! Except the finale in IDFB. I’ll now exchange the finer details…
– in Episode 1 teams were formed by a host. Captains were Leafy and Pin.
– in Episode 8, Squishy Cherries they had to perform a special challenge to give them security in further competition. Each of them correctly carried out a challenge from someone is safe. The last person belated was out. In this case, Pin was auto-eliminated. And also, Pencil was another team captain.
– in Episode 11, the viewers could vote one from the eliminated people someone to rejoin. In this episode, Spongy returned! (In addition, I note that if anyone has such a symbol written in the rankings like that “-th”, it means that has the second chance to take part in it!
– in Episode 13 was an double elimination
– in Episode 14 Rocky switched the teams
– in Episode 17 was a huge parts of challenges for eliminated contestants. The best returned back to the game! It was Flower. Also viewers could vote for a new contestant to debut in the game. David debuted!
– in Episode 20 it was a contestant vote and a double elimination
– in Episode 23 it was a contestant vote by eliminated objects
– in Episode 1 teams were formed by themselves. Team captains were Pencil, Golf Ball and Coiny.
– In every few eliminations, two people from two teams switch due to penultimate safety from the last elimination. That deosn’t count where one team loses many times.
– in Episode 6, when Pencil was out, Ruby were another team captain.
– in Episode 7 when Golf Ball switched to the Freesmart, she was an assistant for Ruby. And Gelatin was another team captain.
– in Episode 9 was an double elimination
– in Episode 16, the viewers could vote one from the eliminated people someone to rejoin. Where Teardrop joined.
– in Episode 19 was an double elimination
– in Episode 20 it was an auto-elimination challenge
– in Episode 21 it was a contestant vote by elimination objects
– in Episode 22 it was a contestant vote
– in Episode 23 it was an auto-elimination challenge
– in Episode 2, Match debuted from many votes from viewers as first and earliest debut. Pencil and Match were immune and team captains to choose people from their team in the next episode.
– in Episode 11, eliminated contestants were voting for one of Adroit Move-It team someone out. Plus Woody switched the teams.
– in Episode 13, Pen debuted from many votes from viewers as second debut.
– in Episode 14, both teams were up the elimination by making a tie-breaker from the last challenge and making of it a double elimination. One from the each team.
– in Episode 17, the viewers could vote one from the eliminated people someone to rejoin. Where Yellow Face joined. (Sorry by the “Merge” mistake. It was supposed to written the “Return” one) Plus, all 8 they had to perform complicated tasks and the bad person, who did very badly, was automaticly eliminated.
– in Episode 25 it was a contestant vote by elimination objects with a double elimination
– in Episode 26 – FINAL, Fries and Tennis Ball they had to do a set of challenges from the easiest to the most difficult levels. The race won only by the only one who reached the finish line first!
And that’s all! Thank you guys for watching and please respect my opinion! The last part of it will be coming soon! Don’t miss it! Like, subscribe and comment! Stay tuned for the last part! Bye!
Visit me on:
Discord – or SHARPY#6723