Played By: Ironsharp
A really not-so-good Batman game released in 1992, wherein the Batman, hero of Gotham City(TM) must apprehend the Joker for detention in the Arkham Asylum(TM). It’s short and the controls are about as good as they look, making the game artificially difficult. Your attack is a wimpy little punch whose hitbox is incredibly small; you can pick up batarangs to throw but about two thirds of the enemies and all but one of the bosses have a way of getting around them or are completely immune, forcing you to take hits to pummel a boss to death or even to progress through a level at times. The best part of the game is easily the wall-jumping/grappling hook-swinging, mastery of which is necessary to get the most power-ups before a boss.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 game bắn súng online pc hay nhất hiện nay
- Vì sao hack game bắn cá Trung Quốc được yêu thích?
- Xác suất xóc đĩa là gì? Kinh nghiệm đặt cược dựa trên xác suất xóc đĩa
- Bài cào là gì? Cách đánh bài cào như thế nào?
- Tom and Jerry in House Trap – Playthrough PSX / PS1 / PGXP / Widescreen 4k 2160p PART 1