How to Find and Recover Deleted Facebook Messages
Find out how you can easily find and recover deleted Facebook messenger conversations with our step-by-step video tutorial. We’ll guide you through the process of finding and recovering conversations you’ve removed from your Facebook inbox.
You can find and recover Facebook messages that have been removed from your inbox by being archived, but if you have permanently deleted a conversation, you won’t be able to recover it.
To find and recover messages you’ve removed from your Facebook inbox, log in to Facebook. Then, click the Messenger icon. Now, select See All in Messenger. Click the gear button. Select Archived Threads. Find the conversation you’d like to read, and click on it to view all messages in that thread.
To archive a conversation on Facebook, open your full message inbox. Find a conversation you’d like to remove from your inbox. Hover over the message in the list, then click the gear button. Select Archive from the menu that appears. Go to your archived threads if you ever want to read through the conversation again later.
Check out our free course on using Facebook for more helpful tips and tutorials:
Watch our other Facebook-related videos:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Despacito, Attention, Shape of You ★ Đông Tà Hoàng Dược Sư – Master of Flute
- NSTT ❤ Hướng Dẫn Chơi Game Ngôi Sao Thời Trang
- Android Với IOS..? Ngọc Rồng Online Khác Nhau Ở Điểm Gì !
- 【Hot TIK TOK】NGẪU HỨNG – HOAPROX (Thần Ghép Remix) l Video thay lời tạm biệt của AD =))
- NERO 7 !! || Full Version (Medicine) [DOWNLOAD & INSTALL] 3264Bit !! 100% OK