How to make your own magnetic fishing party game
Making your own magnetic fishing game can be a great party game idea or just a fun rainy day activity for kids. Free fish printable included.
What you need:
2 x free fish printables –
2 x sticks
wool or string
twig or chopstick
2 x magnets (just use old fridge magnets)
14 metal paper clips
Print out one sheet of fish for each player.
Colour in your fishies.
Cut them out.
Match them up and glue the two sides together, place a paper clip inside each one, with the end just sticking out of the front of the fish.
Make a fishing pole by winding string around the end of a twig or chopstick, leaving about 20cm dangling at the end. Attach a magnet to the end.
Put the fishes in a bowl and go fishing.
How to make it into a fun party game:
Use a timer. Set the time limit. The person with the most fishes at the end of the time limit wins.
More info on Kidspot.com.au –
Kidspot.com.au, we have all the games, craft and activities you need to keep them happy. Lots of educational and easy ideas. And did we mention cooking? There’s LOADS of easy recipes for kids and busy families – dinners and treats, too.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Top 10 game bắn súng online pc hay nhất hiện nay
- Vì sao hack game bắn cá Trung Quốc được yêu thích?
- Xác suất xóc đĩa là gì? Kinh nghiệm đặt cược dựa trên xác suất xóc đĩa
- Tom and Jerry in House Trap – Playthrough PSX / PS1 / PGXP / Widescreen 4k 2160p PART 1
- Kara – Heavy Rain/Quantic Dream Tech Demo